Thoughts...

My poems...

Friday, February 13, 2004

I have been wanting to say,
That I have longed for the day,
To have you back into my arms,
To hold you,
To kiss you,
To make you happy with my charms.

Every night I look at the sky,
I think of you, wondering why,
Why are you so far away?
Away from me,
Making me empty,
Just to be with you again, I pray.

Everyday, I looked forward to,
Hear news, any news, from you,
I don’t care how interesting or dreary,
I wanted to hear,
Your voice, my dear,
Knowing you are there, ceases my worry.

Ever since the day, that you told me,
That you liked me, I was really happy,
I finally have someone to cherish,
To take care of,
Someone to love,
You were someone who could fulfill my wish.

Despite your history and your background,
Minor problems which we could get around,
But I still want to share my life with you,
Now on this Valentines’ Day,
I just want to say,
I was glad that it was you, and I hope we will stay true…

I Loved You Sheena…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home