Thoughts...

My poems...

Thursday, August 14, 2003

What Loving You Means to Me

I used to look at girls differently,
From the way I look at you,
Especially the ones that are pretty,
Wonderful things in my heard I do,

My eyes peel of every inch of clothing,
Dresses, underwear, and bikinis,
Or whatever they might be wearing,
That is what my eye sees.

A whiff of their perfume,
Takes me off to a far off place,
Where the girl wears a revealing costume,
With a sexy body and a prettier face.

Whenever a girl touches me,
I imagine her in bed with me,
With a magnetic touch, she caresses my body,
And I, caressing her back, romantically.

If I was alone with a girl,
I would imagine, just pleasing her,
Rolling on her bed, rocking her world,
Stroking, touching and kissing together.

These are my dreams, my fantasies,
Before I had even met up with you,
But right now, I have difficulties,
I can’t think anything erotic to do.

When I look at you, I will see,
No longer a bare-naked girl,
But a girl I want to spend my eternity,
You are the sight of my world.

When you touch or give me a kiss,
All that I can ever feel,
Is that my life is just a bliss,
For I believe that this love is real.

Without a single desire or lust,
I love you, love you all I can,
For you, I want to be loyal and just,
You make me want to be a better man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home