Thoughts...

My poems...

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

My First Crush

Of the poems I made all so very few,
Of movies and of my class too,
I have never made one for a girl I know
Who made a difference for me,
Most indefinitely,
So I guess why not make one for you.

From the first day that we met,
My heart pounded as fast as it could get,
Could not stop thinking of you,
Oh, swell,
I’m under a spell,
What is this feeling that I feel for you?

Thinking of you, by the window still
Trying to tell you just how I feel,
Looking back at the things we’ve done,
Going there,
Or anywhere,
I did enjoy it, I did have fun.

But lately every time you look at me,
Hate (or something) is all that I can see,
I know I have done something wrong,
I don’t know the whole story,
But I want to say I am sorry,
I just can’t take it, it’s going on for too long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home